This is a weekly report providing a snapshot of the GraphQL landscape that is of interest to the wider community. Items added to the report may not have occurred in a given week, but were found that week. Things here may change depending on your feedback or improvements in layout or format. Let the experiment begin!
- Name: MACH Alliance
- Description of Use: Enterprise digital commerce standards body advocating the adoption of MACH Architecture. M = microservices, A = API=first, C = cloud-native, H = headless. The API technology choice is GraphQL.
- URL: https://machalliance.org
- Name: Neo4j
- Description of Use: Graph data platform that includes GraphQL. Excellent examples of composing services with a multiplicity of data sources. For example a service for matching patients with clinical trials.
- URL: https://neo4j.com
Interesting issues on Github
- Title: [RFC] Add a complete set of GraphQL Document examples for stress testing parsers
- Description: It would be really nice to have a set of GraphQL Documents that collectively express the entire GraphQL grammar. This would include atypical constructions such as random insertions of comma characters as whitespace.
- URL: https://github.com/graphql/graphql-spec/issues/937
Interesting discussions on Github
- Title: Chapters 2,3 - reorder and change titles
- Description: Suggest better alignment of server descriptions.
- URL: https://github.com/graphql/graphql-wg/discussions/1018
Current Month's Spec working group meeting
- URL: Meeting Notes
- Title: Spring for GraphQL 1.0.1 released
- Description: This release includes 10 bug fixes, documentation improvements, and dependency upgrades.
- URL: https://spring.io/blog/2022/07/20/spring-for-graphql-1-0-1-released
- Title: InQL - A Burp Extension for GraphQL Security Testing
- Description: animated gif
- URL: https://twitter.com/Pethuraj/status/1551272080343060481
- Title: Deploying to Azure - GRAPHQL API IN .NET w/ HOT CHOCOLATE #12
- Description: In this series, I demonstrate how to build a GraphQL API in .NET with the Hot Chocolate NuGet package.
- URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WztN_6LWkbI
- Title: RailsConf 2022 - GraphQL and Rails beyond HTTP APIs
- Description: We will explore how GraphQL does not depend on HTTP and can be used as a secure and structured data layer for Rails projects.
- URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glIahiGtLvo
- Title: StepZen
- Description: Compare REST with GraphQL For Performance Testing Using StepZen and k6. The real value in this article is showing how to set up performance testing for a GraphQL API using Grafana k6.
- URL: https://stepzen.com/blog/compare-rest-with-graphql-using-k6-for-performance-testing
- Title: Schemathesis.io
- Description: Schemathesis.io is API testing as a service that helps you to focus on delivering value with your API instead of debugging it. Give it an API schema, and it will generate thousands of test cases to ensure your API works as expected. Works with GraphQL and OpenAPI.
- URL: https://schemathesis.io
- Title: GraphQL Summit 2022
- Description: San Diego Oct 3 - 5
- URL: https://summit.graphql.com/event/9cabb0aa-eb3c-4bfd-bf74-3dcc4c82c066/summary
- Title: Productboard's first Meetup - Jun 23, 2022
- Description: Dataloader - your best friend in the GraphQL world
- URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJFLg9XPhZY
|Active on Discord||600-700|
|Meetup groups||138 groups||84,185|